Wednesday, 22. April 2020, Online, Bridging the Cash Flow Gap: Funding Options
About this Event
Bridging the Cash Flow Gap: Funding Options
According to a recent Harris Poll report, revenue is down for 78% of small and medium sized businesses—and they’re looking for liquidity.
Watch TriNet and Brex, the leading corporate card for startups, as they discuss information and tips on bridging the cash flow gap. This webcast explores funding methods available to SMBs and how to prepare to access these options, including:
- Insights on government programs, bank lending, venture capital and credit cards.
- The current environment of funding methods and which one(s) may be right for your business.
- Best practices to prepare your company to secure funding.
- Jimmy Franzone, Senior Vice President of Strategy, TriNet
- Michael Tannenbaum, Chief Financial Officer, Brex