Monday, 11. May 2020, Online, DeYuCo Academy Online Business Workshop Process Management
About this Event
<h1>Professional Process Management</h1>Sustainable Process Optimization
- Learn, which methods have been proven-to-work in business reality to visualize processes successfully, to define, customize and optimize them.
- 30% reduction of process time and costs are often possible because many processes are not transparent, leading to waste and duplication of effort.
- Learn sustainable process optimization with all necessary tools and methods.
Most of the daily work in industrial companies as well as service providers are standardized, repeatable processes. In this seminar you will learn proven-to-work methods in order to significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of these processes. We'll show you how to identify and optimize critical processes in your company and reduce the time and costs involved. The sustainable implementation of optimized processes is a challenge because changes always meet resistance. We will show you change management tools that enable you to resolve this resistance elegantly and motivate colleagues, employees and bosses to implement those changes.
This interactive online business workshop equips you with the necessary know-how utilizing many examples and realistic exercises. Interactive communication with an expert trainer and other participants allows you to gain valuable tips and tricks for your business world.
- Professional process management can be applied both in manufacturing companies as well as in the service sector. We will show you which methods have proven to be successful in both areas.
- We promise that you will recognize the potential for improvement in your company through an easy to implement visualization technique that we explain in the seminar with practical examples.
- We show change management tools to implement such changes in your company sustainably and to convince colleagues, employees and bosses to collaborate with you to sustainably implement those changes.
- Learn how to recognize important, critical processes and how these should be separated from unimportant processes.
- Which metrics are really useful? We will tell you which (few) KPI you only need in order to describe processes correctly and to measure optimization.
- If processes have been defined and written down, they are often not carried out as originally designed due to subsequent changes or disturbances. We'll show you how you can build up a working change management system.
- The business solution tools “The Target Starplot”, “Process Optimization Toolbox” and „Process Change Request“ are included !
Module 1: Success Factors for Professional Process Management
- Challenges in process management
- Why are many process management projects unsustainable?
- Key elements for a professional process management
Module 2: Process Organization
- Overview of process management methods
- The most suitable process management organization
- Outsourcing and off-shoring as challenge as well as support
Module 3: Process Visualization Tools
- Event-driven process chain & Business model and notation
- Workshop tools process visualization
- The five aspects of business processes
Module 4: Process Analysis and Process KPI
- Process time analysis
- Process cost analysis
- Process quality analysis
Module 5: Process Interface Management
- Bottleneck analysis
- Ishikawa backward analysis
- Interface checklist system
Module 6: Successful Process Optimization
- The target starplot method to identify multiple business goals
- Modified 5W method to identify process optimization potentials
- Process optimization toolbox with eight optimization methods
Module 7: Sustainable Process Changes
- Success factors in process change management
- Necessary process change documentation
- Process change management screenplay
Module 8: Process Management 4.0
- How will digital transformation affect normal business processes?
- The internet of things and its effects on business processes
- Global challenges will result in new business process management needs but also chances
Business solutions included:
- Excel template “The Target Starplot”
- White Paper “Process Optimization Toolbox”
- Word template „Process Change Request“
Each module will take about 45 minutes with additional time for any of your questions!
<h3> Workshops Offered</h3>
One-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
- May 11, 2020: 9am-5pm EST
- July 14, 2020: 9am-5pm CET
- November 2, 2020, 9am-5pm EST
- January 7, 2021: 9am-5pm EST
- March 4, 2021: 9am-5pm EST
- July 5, 2021: 9am-5pm CET
Multiple-day Online Business Workshops
999 Euro* per participant
September 14-17, 2020, each 10am-12am EST
- September 14, 2020 : Module 1 & 2
- September 15, 2020 : Module 3 & 4
- September 16, 2020 : Module 5 & 6
- September 17, 2020 : Module 7 & 8
Feburary 16-19, 2021, each 10am-12am CET
- Feburary 16, 2021 : Module 1 & 2
- Feburary 17, 2021 : Module 3 & 4
- Feburary 18, 2021 : Module 5 & 6
- Feburary 19, 2021 : Module 7 & 8
Inhouse Online Business Workshops
- Any time worldwide, you select the day and time, for up to 20 participants.
- Choose between one-day or multiple-day formats and schedule the modules anyway you prefer.
- Tailored to your needs, you can mix and match training or consultation topics as you desire.
- We offer inhouse workshops in English, German and other languages.
- You need an expert-on-demand to help you with a difficult business issue ? In our tailored inhouse online business workshops we can help you to identify, analyze and solve complex or complicated business topics !
- Inhouse Online Business Workshop for 2999 Euro*
*All prices are excluding appl. taxes e.g. VAT / MwSt. Early bird discount of 10% until 6 weeks before scheduled date. 10% discount for additional participants from the same company. Advance payment is required for participation in our workshops. CET = Central European Time (UTC+1), EST = Eastern Standard Time USA (UTC-4).