Thursday, 04. June 2020, Online, Complete guide to parenting children with SEND (aged 2-11years) Stevenage
About this Event
This course is free for all parents living in Hertfordshire and caring for a primary aged child inclusive of those awaiting diagnosis or with a diagnosis of Special Educational Needs, Autism, ADHD & associated needs.
Lesley & Francine are parents, experienced & qualified trainers with wealth of over 25 years experience
- Gain greater understanding and answer the question, ‘Why does my child do that?’
- Learn a range of strategies & solutions, to better manage behaviours that challenge.
- Gain more understanding of anger triggers and strategies to reduce angry meltdowns.
- Learn how to support siblings living with a sister/brother with additional needs/challenging behaviours.
- Learn communication techniques to reduce emotional traffic jams’ and improve your child’s emotional regulation
- Meet other parents living in families similar to yours & share experiences
- Techniques to manage stress, conflict and so much more….
ZOOM ON LINE
June 4th 11th 16th 23rd , July 2nd then September 10th, 17th , 24th , October 1st & 8th
Funded by Hertfordshire CC for Hertfordshire parents