Thursday, 14. May 2020, Online, Virtual Selling in the Middle East -How to Survive and Thrive During Crises
About this Event
Virtual Selling in The Middle East
How to Survive and Thrive in Times of Uncertainty
Are you or your salespeople
• Concerned about how to succeed in virtual selling?
• Worried about asking for the sale in times of uncertainty?
• Struggling to generate enough sales to survive?
You are not alone! Most business leaders are concerned about transitioning their business to selling virtually. Especially in the Middle East where a handshake goes a long way in making business deals.
One thing for a fact is you can’t simply take your traditional in-person selling and expect it to work virtually. Many challenges arise in the process of transitioning which includes developing rapport online when you can’t meet for coffee or lunch.
Getting adjusted to technology and to a home office environment. Staying focused and productive in a distracting environment. And not to mention managing your own stress trying to separate work from family time.
As remote work has become the new norm. In order to survive and thrive during these times, organizations must be able to focus on generating income through making sales while being empathetic to what people are going through.
It is also imperative as a business leader to empower your sales teams to be successful virtually when in-person interactions are no longer an option. And you must be able to do this quickly.
That’s why I created Virtual Selling in The Middle East. To help business owners and sales teams survive and thrive in virtual selling starting now in times of uncertainty!
What You’ll Learn
• How to prospect in times of uncertainty
• How to make cold calls in times of uncertainty
• How to set clear expectations and outcomes of the call
• Set clear outcome and expectations of the call
• In-session etiquette and managing conversations.
• Leading the sales process from start to finish with no in-person meetings.
• Delivering effective needs discovery, demos, and final presentations through phone and video conference.
• Best practices for pre-call planning and post-call follow-up
• How virtual selling is different from in-person selling
• How to set up your virtual selling environment and technology
• How building trust and rapport is much different online and how to overcome it
• Tips for leading virtual sales conversations and asking the right questions
• How to make decisions about slides and visuals for virtual sales meetings
• How to focus, concentrate, and perform in a distracting home office
• What not to do in virtual selling
• Best practices from companies with successful remote sales organizations
• How to develop leads when networking events and tradeshows are no longer feasible
• Tools that enable your team in a remote selling and success model
I know what it takes to succeed with virtual selling because I’ve been doing selling virtually for over a decade now. Starting in 2006 this for a decade. We work with clients who have virtual sales teams and I’ve been leading virtual live training for companies of all sizes all year long.
In How to Survive and Thrive in Virtual Selling, I will help you and your sales team start selling virtual right away and walk you through a week by week action plan that is guaranteed to close deals or your money back!
How You'll Benefit
• Make essential changes in your selling routine to adapt to a virtual, remote environment
• Set yourself up to thrive as the economy improves
• Avoid virtual selling and technology pitfalls that hinders your success
• Start filling up your pipeline while strengthening your relationships you already have
• Start closing deals with our No Pressure Selling System
• Learn how to retain and gain a wider market share
What You'll Get
- 60-minute weekly virtual seminar with live training instruction
- Weekly assignments that will help you sell now!
Meet and network with other business owners and sales leaders
- Engaging interactive sessions that pulls you in the learning
We want to do what we can to help our clients and the business community during these challenging times. That’s why we’re reducing the registration fee of this program from $297/month to just $97/month.
And because I want you to feel you are getting way more value than you’re investing, I will give you one month free access and then it bills automatically $97/month unless you chose to discontinue your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at any time no questions asked.
Registration is limited to 25 people to ensure a conducive learning environment.
Call WhatsApp 1-602-332-0550 or email email for special pricing for:
• Groups of 5 or more
• Bringing this program to your entire organization
• If you are a Non-profit organization
Survive to Thrive – How to Succeed Selling Virtually in the Middle East will run every Thursday 5pm Dubai time.
The first 4 sessions will cover:
Week one – Success mindset to adapt in times of uncertainty
Week two - Prospecting in times of uncertainty
Week three – Cold calling in times of uncertainty
Week four – Building Trust and Rapport Virtually
Week five - Asking the right questions in times of uncertainty
Week six -
How to make an engaging presentation virtually
Week Seven – Effective closing skills
Week eight – Managing a remote team in times of uncertainty
Who is it For?
CEO’s, Business owners, Sales leaders, and entrepreneurs looking to survive and thrive selling virtually in the Middle East. Bring in your team and lets get you up and selling!
This event will take place online via Zoom video conference. Register today and we will email your link to access.
Register today!See what other business leaders say after participating in Khaled's training:
Peter Liefer SR - Business Owner - Phoenix AZ