Sunday, 12. January 2020, Bass Pro Shops, AZ CCW Class - Bass Pro Shops - Rancho Cucamonga
Bass Pro Shops
About this Event
***THIS CLASS IS THE FOR ARIZONA/FLORIDA CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT. THIS CLASS WILL NOT SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CALIFORNIA PERMIT***
The course will cover defensive pistol selection, ethics of the use of force, legal information, basic firearms knowledge, and what to do before, during, and after a defensive shooting incident, and legal information pertaining to use, carry, purchase, and ownership of a firearm.
While this is a non-shooting course, it will satisfy Arizona DPS training requirements to obtain your permit. NO FIREARM is needed for this course. NO FIREARMS or AMMUNITION is allowed in the classroom. You MUST BE 21 years or older to take this course.
While Arizona is a constitutional carry state, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed, the following are some benefits to having a CCW:
- Reciprocity: numerous states recognize the Arizona CCW permit and will allow you to carry concealed in their states with your permit. Nevada is one of these states.
- Faster processing for firearms purchases
- The more you have in your corner if you have to defend yourself in court, the better
- Be able to carry into alcohol-serving establishments concealed
- Serves as a way of informing a police officer you have a firearm without having to say the word "gun" when interacting with them.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot, today!! AZ DPS, Concealed Carry Applications will be given out when you check in the day of the class.
We will have someone on site to do fingerprints and passport photos for an additional $10 each (CASH ONLY). The CCW Permit Unit of AZ DPS will not accept any clearance cards. New fingerprint cards MUST be submitted with your application.
No refunds will be issued for this course. In the event you are unable to attend, you will be scheduled at the next available class in your area.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 21 years of age to take this course.
What's the refund policy?
All sales are final, no refunds will be issued. In the event that you can not make the class please contact Julie and you will be rescheduled for the next class near you.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you do not need to bring your printed tickets.