Wednesday, 29. January 2020, Online, Design Thinking w. Sprints
- Understand Design thinking/Lern to implement a esign sprint
- Design sustainable products and service concepts
About this Event
Design Thinking is a key tool for product management, for many reasons. It is a framework that kicks off by studying the customer’s needs, pains and desires, and then designs a solution to fit. This process is far more likely to produce a product that the customer feels he or she needs, and automatically makes the product more marketable. Design Thinking is an “outside-in” approach where the design of the product follows the needs of the customer.
According to MIT, companies implementing Design thinking has a higher profitability than similar companies using traditional methods.
The three main principles of Design Thinking are:
- the solution must match user desires
- the solution must be technically feasible
- the solution must be economically viable.
- Concept development
- Customer Insights
- Creative Design
- Product validation
- Design sprint
Skills you will gain:
- Understand Design Thinking and be able to implement a Design Sprint
- Know how to integrate Design Thinking in Product Management
- Be able to validate product, service and business
- Product managers
- Product owners
- Tech people
- Project managers
Price: 7900 sek