Monday, 02. November 2020, Online, Online Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Training
About this Event
In this online training, you will develop a deeper understanding of the eight life lessons by taking you through the Ice House Program in its entirety. Simultaneously, you will learn about our research into the entrepreneurial mindset, as well as the best methods for the facilitation of these concepts through live weekly Zoom sessions. In addition to the live sessions, ELI staff will conduct the training using an engaging mix of recorded presentations, small group and individual activities, discussions, and experiential, problem-based learning.
Upon successful completion of the certification training, participants will receive an Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certificate qualifying them to facilitate any of the Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs.
Why You Should Attend
Regardless of who you teach or serve, an entrepreneurial mindset provides a new perspective; one that will expose new opportunities, ignite their ambition and cultivate the confidence, creativity, self-reliance, and resourcefulness that are essential for anyone to adapt and thrive in today’s rapidly changing world.
The Ice House Entrepreneurship Programs are experiential, problem-based learning programs designed to inspire and engage participants in the fundamental aspects of an entrepreneurial mindset. Ice House can be implemented to advance student success, develop your workforce, or improve small business outcomes.
"Ice House training completely changed my perspective, not only about entrepreneurship, but about who I am as a manager, an employee, a community leader, a father and a citizen of the world."
While you do not need to be subject matter expert in entrepreneurship, you will need to need to be an effective facilitator of learning by supporting, guiding, and monitoring the entrepreneurial learning process. ELI’s Entrepreneurial Mindset Facilitator Certification is designed to equip facilitators with the necessary tools and techniques to effectively facilitate Ice House Programs.
Who Should Attend
- K-12, University, or Community College Educators
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Small Business & Economic Development Educators
- Nonprofit Program Facilitators
- Organizational Development Personnel
"Run, don't walk, to an Ice House training! The entrepreneurial mindset is life-changing, whether you are an entrepreneur, intrapreneur, an educator trying to motivate students, or an employer seeking to inspire employees. Ice House training covers all the bases and will change your personal, educational or professional life (and likely the lives of those around you!)"
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the Ice House philosophy and methodology
- Learn how to facilitate the eight life lessons
- Engage in the entrepreneurial process through the Ice House Opportunity Discovery Process
- Connect the classroom to the community by interacting with entrepreneurs
- Distinguish between program options, delivery, and outcomes
- Understand program impact from best practices and use cases
- Create an implementation plan to incorporate the entrepreneurial mindset in your students, community, or organization
During this program, you will receive:
- A digital copy of the Who Owns the Ice House? Eight Life Lessons from an Unlikely Entrepreneur book
- Access to the self-paced version of the program
- Access to online training course shell
- Access to downloadable Facilitator Materials