Monday, 01. June 2020, Online, Excel Level 1 Training - New York City, New York
About this Event
Excel is one of the most powerful application from the Microsoft Office Suite. The application gives you the ability to perform simple to advanced calculations and analyze the results, Excel is a spreadsheet solution that comes with data formatting, formula, function, graph, chart design, data sort, filter, pivot table and many more capabilities to organize, calculate, and create data analysis solutions.
This course will familiarize students with spreadsheet terminology and the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Excel including:
- Identifying Excel window components
- Navigating worksheets
- Downloading templates
- The basics of entering and editing text, values, and formulas
- How to save workbooks in the native Excel format, as well as in other formats
- How to move and copy data and formulas
- How to determine absolute and relative references
- How to work with ranges, rows, and columns
- How to use simple functions
- How to easily apply formatting techniques to worksheet data
- Create and modify charts
- Work with graphics
- Review workbooks for spelling errors
- Modify page setup
- Print worksheets
Let us Help You Find Your Solution
After the course has been completed, we'll schedule a one-on-one consultation session to help you find a solution to any basic spreadsheet issues or recommendations that you may need.
Dezignext Technologies training courses are instructor-led live online training you attend from your home or office. Our certified instructors teach you from a remote location while being able to interact with you as if you were in a traditional classroom. Instructors can view your progress and take control of your computer to provide direct assistance.
Students will see the instructor's presentation as well as interact directly with the instructor to participate in class sessions and training exercises.Our Online Instructor-led classes offer:
- Live instructor-led training
- Authorized courseware provided
- Hands on exercises
- Real-time remote access
- Virtual lab environment
- Eliminates travel expenses
- Free support after training
Feel free to call or email us if you have questions about course or how our training is done.
Call Us: (844) 295-5510