Thursday, 05. November 2020, Online, Virtual Conference: The Art of Selling Consulting Services
About this Event
Professional Service and Consulting organisations that are responding proactively and adapting to the current context are best placed to grow in 2021.
In order to support other firms, we have decided to run the 19th Art of Selling Consultancy Services as a virtual conference, focusing on strategies and tactics that will drive growth and equity value into your organisation.
Key Takeaways & Agenda
- Develop the right mindset to pro-actively win business.
- How to generate a predictable flow of client leads using LinkedIn.
- Learn best practice effective first meetings with potential new clients.
- Learn the necessities of selling when building a practice.
- Learn how to better manage the time of Business Development activities.
- Improve the ratios of your Business Development pipeline.
- Learn how to improve your dialogue with potential prospects via the phone or VC.
You've probably noticed that the ability to sell (for you and your team) has never been more important in the current climate… then why, in consulting and professional services firms, is sales or business development seen as a dirty word?
Take advantage of the opportunities now appearing in the consulting market.
What are the advantages of running this conference remotely?
- The price is reduced but the value is increased.
- We will be showcasing extra modules from 8 speakers from 3 organisations.
- There will be a live Q&A manned by our panel of sales experts.
- There will be live polls and data to see how other consultancies are dealing with the current climate.
- Breakout groups will happen throughout the day and vary so delegates can network with a lot of peers in the same industry.
We have 8 speakers from 3 organisations:
- Our first guest speaker is Paul Collins, Chairman of the Board of Directors of M&A firm, Equiteq.
- Our second guest speaker Tony Restell from Social Hire, an expert on social selling.
- They will be joined by Managing Director’s Alan Morton and Stuart Lotherington from SBR Consulting.
- Principal Consultant's Tim Hillier, Venetia Paske & Jonathan Adams will also be speaking, alongside one of our Country Managers, Josef Dvorak.