Tuesday, 21. July 2020, Online, I Can’t Breathe Unity & Diversity Mental Health Virtual Tours 2020
About this Event
Systemic Discrimination Mental Health Unity Workshops for students, staff, communities and corporations.
I Can't Breathe National Unity and Diversity Mental Health Tour
For decades, our society has tried to understand "systemic discrimination"; why some students do better in school than others, why families of different races are treated differently when they apply for an apartment or go to the bank for a loan or apply and interview for a job. All that children and youth know is that it "hurts" to be treated differently and see their parents, whom they looked up to treated poorly for no other reason than their race, culture, ***, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, disability, or things that are beyond their control.
This confusion leads to mental health challenges such as anxiety, depression, low school performance, low self esteem and family stress.
It also affects and impacts the children who witness these children and youth being treated differently as they innocently become bystanders to systemic bullying, often against their will.
Thus the state of being oppressed causes widespread environmental confusion, marginalization, isolation while consistently exposing all attendees to negativity, which is suffocating to all.
This tour; The I Can't Breathe Unity and Diversity Mental Health Tour is a BREATH OF FRESH AIR to students and classes and educators in crisis and those who just want to keep building a positive neutral productive learning environment. It is a SAFE HAVEN and a STRONG SUPPORT for the bullied child and the child or youth or work colleague who is bullying.
I Can't Breathe will unify your classes, your workplaces and your communities and fill your communal spaces with understanding, positivity and the desire to learn and produce as a team for SUCCESS.
JOIN US and INVEST in YOUR TEAM today
ALL Systemic Discrimination Workshops and Curriculum Courses are FREE for youth ages 12 to 30 and retired seniors.
1) Growing up black: Families confronting Racism. $250.00
2) Healing from Trauma, Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder caused by racism within the veil of “Systemic Discrimination” in the health, education, policing and court systems. $250.00
3) Working with Youth to overcome Racism/Systemic Discrimination. $150.00
4) Detecting signs of depression, anxiety and nervous breakdown caused by racism. $150.00
5) Racism/Systemic Discrimination and its impact on child development and learning
6) Managing Crisis Prevention Staff working with diverse youth. $300.00