Monday, 22. June 2020, Online, MANHOOD 101: Abundant Life Mentoring Program for Young Men (18 to 29)
About this Event
Our 100 Black Men of Philadelphia Chapter has men raised in every part of the city who have fought through the “Systems” and found Success in Life. Our Goal is to pour into as many Young Men who are ready to receive. This program is FREE, our give back to the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Sessions will NOT be recorded for confidentiality of all participants.
MENTORING SESSIONS TOPICS:
- Self Development
- Economic Empowerment
- "The System"
- Health & Wellness
- Family Matters
- Banking & Investing
- Home Ownership
- College Success
- Others suggested by participants on Registration
- Young Men (18 to 29)
- Emergent 100 members
- Young Profession al members
- Collegiate 100 (C100) & College Student Mentors
RULES / GUIDELINES TO PARTICIPATE
- ***** Men 18+
- All participants must use a SmartPhone or Computer to connect. No Dial In participation
- Video must be enabled and working to participate.
- ***** conversation and material. Please no children or minors to be present.
- Must be in a private environment (cars and park are fine).
- Must be respectful of all participants and follow the directions of the program Facilitators.