Tuesday, 15. December 2020, Online, December, 2020 - (AMEC) Level II Full Certification - Open Virtual
About this Event
Join us for our Beeline VMS Level II Full Certification Training
- December 15, 2020 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT - Security + Procurement & Assignment + Time Entry + Import Templates (Data Dependencies)
- December 16, 2020 - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EDT - Introduction: Reporting Fundamentals + Report Builder + Administrative Functions
This instructor-led course covers Beeline VMS advanced administrative and reporting functionality. At the end of this training, participants will have achieved a level of mastery with the Beeline system, making them more comfortable in performing tasks in the tool that are critical to their job. The overall goal is to provide participants with a thorough understanding of the administrative and reporting capabilities of the Beeline system.
- Learn advanced administrative capabilities
- Learn advanced reporting functionality
- Workflow activities in a “sand box” environment
- Promote self-sufficiency to limit contacting Beeline Support
- Support your team with a thorough understanding of Beeline VMS
- Scenario based hands-on activities
- Receives up-to-date Guide that can be used to support daily operations
Steps to complete
Successful completion of Beeline VMS Level II Certification assessment
- Pass Technical Assessment (80% or higher)
- Pass Reporting Assessment (80% or higher)
- Pass Reporting Scenario Assessment (80% or higher)
Upon Successful Completion
Become “Beeline Advanced System Certified” receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion
- Digital Badge
- “Sub Role - Program Office” and Dashboard
Eligible for CCWP Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
The “Sub Role” permissions allow the participant to perform the tasks/functions covered in the training. They enhance the standard MSP/VMO role since the Sub Role-Program Office is not intended as a stand-alone user role. However, if any permission granted by the Sub Role-Program Office role is denied by any other currently assigned user role(s), the permission is denied across all assigned user roles. A denied permission status will always override a granted permission status in the Beeline VMS Security Grid. This is standard Beeline VMS security functionality. The Client/Program Office is responsible for reviewing user profiles when there is a conflict between assigned permissions and making their preferred adjustments to resolve them.
The Level II Certification enables users to have the visibility and take action that the MSP/VMO role is capable of doing. Ultimately, it is the client who determines which permissions are granted or denied. These decisions supersede anything presented in a training session.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a confirmation email followed by a calendar invite from the Beeline Training Team.
In the event a refund is needed, please note the Eventbrite specific fee is non-refundable.