Thursday, 24. September 2020, Online, Leverage Your Investment into Opportunity Commercial Real Estate Conference
About this Event
Join us for this awesome event where you will learn how to create a Legacy for you and your family through Investing in Commercial Real Estate.
Get access to the latest information from Industry Professionals active in commercial real estate deals across the United States and serving customers globally. Also, get a chance to listen to a panel discussion on real-world Commercial Real Estate Projects!
The CREIN Virtual Conference will be hosted on the HOPIN.TO platform. Using the dynamic, virtual event platform will enable us to host multiple, engaging break out sessions, provide virtual networking for you to connect with your fellow attendees through video and chat capabilities, and offer an interactive virtual expo experience. Access passes will be delivered by email three days before the event (Monday, September 21) to all registered attendees.
By attending this conference, you will:
- Learn how to spot good Commercial Real Estate Investment deals
- How to get a Commercial Real Estate Deal Funded
- Get the latest on Opportunity Zones, and how to benefit from the latest Tax Code changes
- Understanding methods of building wealth through passive investing
- Build your retirement fund through Single Tenant Net Lease Investing
- Learn how to utilize your Self Directed IRA’s to invest
- Build additional income streams
- Steps to Financial Independence
- Learn directly from Industry Experts
Your ticket includes:
- Your choice of 4 Different Sessions Choices (Commercial Real Estate Investing, Commercial Real Estate Development, Commercial Real Estate Financing, Personal Retirement Investing)
- Access Commercial Real Estate Vendors
- Virtual Lunch
- Endless Networking Opportunities
- Global Keynote Speaker Presentation
How do I become a Sponsor or Vendor?
Sponsorship and Vendor Opportunities are still available. Contact to learn more.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Event Manager, with questions Timb Kaazim at email
What's the refund policy?
Refunds are not allowed. However, your registration is transferrable as long as you email us at least 72 hours in advance of the conference start date. Send an email with the name of the original ticket holder,(s) along with the name of the replacement(s) and their email address to email.