Monday, 12. April 2021, Online, CSL Distance Learning Programme Course 1: Thinking Strategically
About this Event
In these challenging times, do you:
- need to develop new opportunities and solutions?
- want to improve your ability to see the bigger picture?
- seek practical tools that you can put to use on your own situation?
- need to fit any training into your existing work pattern?
- weighed down by operational responsibilities
- frustrated that your work is not having enough impact?
If so, the ‘Thinking Strategically’ course in the NEW Challenge of Science Leadership – Distance Learning Programme may be for you.
It has been custom made for academics, researchers and professionals working in the sciences. The course provides you with an integrated leadership tool kit for use on your own ideas and situations. The tools can be put to work while the course is proceeding.
This course is part of the CSL-Distance Learning Programme:
- CSL Distance Learning Course 1: Thinking Strategically
- CSL Distance Learning Course 2: Influencing Others
- CSL Distance Learning Course 3: Developing your Leadership Practice
Each CSL-DL course lasts 6 weeks with 2-3 hours per week of scheduled activity. The Course structure consists of alternate weeks of:
- Receiving new content (study weeks)
- Individual reflection, peer group sessions and webinars (review and reflection weeks).
This course will start on the 12th April 2021 and finish on the 21st May 2021.
£250 (+ VAT) per course
£600 (+VAT) for all 3 courses if booked at the same time. Please contact email for details.