Thursday, 14. January 2021, Online, Future Harvest 2021 Conference Sponsorship, Exhibitors, and Advertising
About this Event
Future Harvest’s annual conference is the Chesapeake region’s premier three-day event of workshops, inspiring speakers, and farmer and foodpreneur learning and networking! Last year’s conference was our largest to date with more than 700 attendees! Whether you are a beginner or seasoned farmer, an agricultural service provider or an ag-tivist, a sponsor or exhibitor, or someone concerned about the environment, or a foodpreneur, this conference offers you something special.
- Average of 700 attendees
- 63% of attendees are farmers/producers
- 62% are vegetable farmers
- More than 22% are raising livestock• 61% farmed fewer than 10 years
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
This year’s virtual conference connects sponsors directly to attendees, through an immersive experience of video chat, typed chat, resource sharing, and networking functionality. Sponsors can promote their organization throughout the event with their logos placed in our various online track, session and workshop meetings. Through the virtual exhibitor hall, sponsors also have the opportunity to host video sessions, online chats, and share digital marketing materials and presentations. We will work with your organization to optimize your exposure by providing walk-thrus and assistance with profile set-up.With four standard levels of sponsorship, unique interactive opportunities, exhibitor space, and program advertisements, you can choose the level of engagement that connects you to our attendees best!
Click HERE for an overview of our conferences through the years.
See examples of previous years’ conference programs, speakers, schedules, and feedback from attendees HERE.
For Sponsors and Exhibitors:
- Increased logo visibility
- Customizable profile page to include promotional materials, videos, links, and more
- Tech support available to create your virtual exhibitor booth
- Opportunity to sponsor tracks, special sessions, pre-conference workshops, lunch, and networking events
- Complimentary registrations
- Shoutouts on social media
- And more!
Click HERE to view our Sponsor & Exhibitor Brochure containing detailed descriptions of levels of sponsorship and other unique networking opportunities.
We’ll also have some new, unique experiences for attendees:
- Two keynote addresses
- Interactive cooking demos for lunch
- Breakout sessions to allow deeper dives into topics with your peers
- Customizable attendee profiles to help you meet attendees who share your interests
- A Virtual Exhibit Hall where you can interact with vendors
- Recorded sessions for later viewing
- Discounts and perks for early bird registrations
Plus, we'll have the same great learning opportunities and events we have every year:
- Expert-led, in-depth farming and food pre-conference intensives including
- Two packed conference days for advanced and beginning farmers, foodpreneurs, and educators
- Farmer-to-Farmer Roundtables
- More than 20 sessions and workshops organized by track
- One-on-one business, marketing, and food saety training
- Annual membership meeting
- Beginner Farmer Training (BFTP) Orientation
- Annual photo contest and farmer awards
TO PAY BY CHECK, PLEASE CONTACT Laurie Savage at email